13955 Merriman (at Schoolcraft)
Livonia, Michiga 48154
Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00-5:30
Saturday: 9:00 - 3:00
Kathy & Larry & Harrigan
Wedding Flowers are more than just an accessory to your big day.
Wedding Flowers are something you will remember for a lifetime! These are the flowers that will always trigger special memories of the day you shared, so it's important to pick something perfectly your. Just as important is choosing the right florist and Merri-Craft Florist is ready to help you! Call us in advance at (734) 427-1410 to schedule a consultation. We'd love to help you start planning your dream wedding or your successful event.
We want to provide you with flowers that are as beautifully unforgettable as your wedding day memories will be, Call Merri-Craft Florist today!
Can you imagine a wedding where the bride dances to the song “Highway to Hell” by AC/DC? Believe it or not, I once worked just such as wedding. Was the song choice an appropriate one? Not for most people. Do I still remember it many years later? Well, I think we’ve already answered that.
Are you thinking of processing down the aisle to something other than “Here Comes the Bride” or “Canon in D?” Here are some ideas for you:
1. “You Raise Me Up” by Josh Groban
2. “Can’t Help Falling in Love,” originally recorded by Elvis Presley
3. “Marry You” by Bruno Mars
4. “Reign of Love” by Coldplay
5. “When You Say Nothing at All” by Allison Kraus
6. “I Do” by Marie Digby
7. “Magic” by Colbie Caillat
8. “The Luckiest” by Ben Fold
9. 10. “Grow Old with Me” by John Lennon
11. “At Last” by Etta James
12. “Hallelujah” by Jeff Buckley
13. “One and Only” by Adele
14. “I Want You to Know” by Zedd and Selena Gomez
15. “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
16. “I Choose You” by Sara Bareilles
17. “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
18. “All I Want is You” by U2
19. “Crazy Love” by Van Morrison
20. “Dream a Little Dream of Me” by the Mamas and the Papas “Love You Like That” by Canaan Smith